Previous post:

Next post:

Saving for College – #FLMonth

by Don Current on April 25, 2011

The costs of a college education are rising rapidly. Many graduates are burdened by excessive debt that they struggle to pay back while trying to build a life for themselves. If you are able to set aside money to help your children cover some of their college expenses, what’s the best way to do that?

Question: You should save for your child’s college education…

A) In an Educational Savings Account (ESA)
B) In a 529 Plan
C) After consulting with a professional to see what is best
D) In a checking account where you can get easy access to the money

Think you know the answer? Is there a right answer? Is there a wrong answer? Tweet it to us using #FLMonth or comment below this post.